Settling Maid - Poem by Mwalimu LAKHPIN








Fallen, a night that was horrid
When I rebuked with my last
Awoke embraced with the maid
In the middle of the night.

She is the cutest of the maids
The best encounter I ever did
That moons can't never get z's
Invading the tilt, glad on our land.

Winds come to never tire her up
Love is meant to inspire her
Unaltered blinks at me so pop
A smile that creates prosper.

Wounds in thousands won't hurt
While the cure is set in her arms
Working inside the edges of a heart
So strengthened, trials bumped.

The worlds know we're an ensemble
Retreating the light of the couples
All the seasons saw us enable
Fostered cares blowing in bubbles.

Skies above and mods on the earth
Love is between us like a pestle to hoe
We fly to dream a truth longed to know
Where it stands and we can't bow.

By it's ken that both understand
With it's mood that all will await
Naysayers nodded in an entire trend
Yet, all led to our very loving cult.

All is said and many will end
Time is a lead to all the hats
She is all and my covet
She herself wins a life feast.

Whom I was love cares not
Love owns it never leases
It frees a tongue to heart a hurt
It fights a light to tame the right.

It sends beams to all the senses
Then wars freeze and won't retake
All is won until it ceases
Till it reigns over the age.

It fears not the highs and lows
The ranked date those who rame
By it’s sake a lion meows
And the world owned out of the blue.

The night marries a day
The right distress killer,
Her love cleanses my day
Awakener and my healer.

It wows when it settles
A king becomes the best cook
A wanderer donates the cattles
We never watch out the hook.

This love killed me to love
I entered the gates abnormal
And threw my beliefs I had
And gave me power to be real.

We never care of the norms
People’s talk in any way
Cause we are the only ones
And know our own stay.

I got shot and digested fast
Behaved as if life is only that
Almost died in her absence
Down and up my heart is settled.





No comments:

Post a Comment