Dying To Death - Poem by Mwalimu LAKHPIN





Once in a time a story begins
So many believe and some repent
People do live in a kind of teases
When a few of them do live of hunt

Dream is a long story we never recite
To be plucky is what I dreamt of when ignited
Yet a coward principled to never be a dint
But all of a sudden the berk have got enfeebled.

Ambitions are useless when you're not in take
You better be shut if only your deals are love
One of the games that many can never reback
Chagrin of love could never let you on the move.

I cried a lot for such an inner happiness
Brought to me from my only unique hassles
Some other times felt love can handle such a sess
That never comes when we behave like others.

I abruptly fell in love with a captain player
Hoping it's going to please like it normally does
I vexed myself within an unconditional loving
But puzzled, hurt from day one by her buzzes.

And like a fog my heart became
Just like a log in a dense forest
Acting as if I am playing mime
Where the word was a sin to lift.

I prayed for twilights each day then
Prayers of a cease were always close
Broken heart since ever risen
Sorrow and pain words made a clause.

As I thought I was thought prime and most,
I never was and that I really knew so
That my date was all about a cheat
That I deserved losses every go.

I was fooled, insulted and hurt left off
Till I spoke to myself if it’s fate
No reply till I screwed up mine life
Without a pity on my lone state.

I was berk and felt okay before time
I was a fine, relieved buddy to ever meet
Never stumbled before it came knocking
Look at me now dying of missing a line.

Love kills than it hills I’ve realized
May be sadness is all I deserved
Tempting was only m way to it
While all the worlds saint these mysteries.

Love is a myth but nobody knows
None even wants to figure it out
Because it's a drug to kill and it slows
Love or don't, it's all a loving state.

Whether you want to know your fate, love
Whether you need to stay happy, don't
If you want to achieve big, believe
If you want to keep going near, expect.

When the sun goes down, look down and stay quiet
If the moon falls asleep, sleep tight that long
When a dream differed, catch the wind and pet
Just believe in yourself, you won't be wrong

Fate is unavoidable, chance unseekable
Love is dreamable, loving is a tendance
Love and means are twins; yep it is intangible
Illusion and myth is what make this stance.

Dear me whom I try talking to
You who persist in hurt as curse
Please read my realizations too
I insist this will help of course:

Just take a minute of wander
Throughout that minute, wonder
Move ahead and set your lines
Jab your wounds and feel the gaze.

Now that you know the best and worse
Thrive in means and never look back
Follow your heart in any case
Be me for you are up-to luck.

The best healer for yourself is me
Lure your moves for your elation
Blink thrice and exhale fear within you
No reason to live in other's notion

Thence I am glad on my newer page
Solitude is undeceiving friend
So many of us grew in this cage
Hence leaning upon self, a suited shrewd.







No comments:

Post a Comment