I Just Know - Poem by Mwalimu LAKHPIN








I know how it really feels
To be a bastard and piece of shit
To accommodate unsuitableness
And always enduring.

At least I now know
How to truly love
When you’re a strange personality
And everyone is avoiding you.

I know fighting against oneself
Being on a life-earning battle
That you fully know you won’t win
And you keep the guts to fight.

I know how it really feels
For an unmended broken heart
To be a solitary subsister
Just to experience it’s inmost.

I know when to quit
When you don’t even want to,
I know where to hide
When you have nothing to hide.

I know how to outcry
When everyone is around
And none of them ascertains.

I know how to believe
When I’m believing nothing
Just to restrain the accusals
For the next day’s repose.

I really know how it feels
Looking moneyed and felicitous
While you’re a famishing solivagant,
I really know and comprehend life.

I know how to come back
When you really haven't left,
For I mastered how to hold
If you've got no other choice.

I know what to lie
To those who only believe lies
And fear facing the truth
Just to hide their true colours.

I never can't obnigate
That life is about choices
That one lead on their own
Before they belong to the norms.

I just know what I don't know
Just to make my circles proud
And feel what I don't feel
Just to fit their rude stance.

I know the ups and downs
Of incurable dreams
That haunt you for a lifetime
And never allow you to dream.

I know why I'm just me
And know why I don't mind
For I'm that bird in the dawns
That knows well people's venom.

I know I know what I shouldn't know
For they don't know how to know that
But I delight in knows of knowing.

I truly know what it is
To belong where you’ll never belong
Just to belong in the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment