How I Know God Knows I Thank Him



Alive or dead, I am not losing or gaining from both of the two. I never know the reason I'm not dead not even what might take me to death. I don't pray to God to give a longer lifetime or to kill me because planned whatever from the beginning as he is alpha& omega. I can change nothing; I keep on asking about how I may conduct myself while I'm still alive. This doesn't allow me to thank and praise God for others passed away and I am alive, others got troubles while I was enjoying life, ...This is not what I am supposed to be ken about. I know that one day they were celebrating while I was struggling on the street; they were old when I was in my mother's womb... I only and mostly thank God when I get the opportunity and power to confess my sins and being forgiven for sinning is normal but repenting is heroism. I also thank for whatever growth I attain to or my wounds, sorrow and sickness healed while I couldn't imagine or see the finish line.

Doesn't God know the start up point to the end? Why then it could be huge surprise for him to bring new ventures or strategies in people's sight or when he eludes something from the earth? If something stays, how will call it a surprise while God is able to do more than that as he made the scriptures written? The surprise is that criminals don't die while he says the reward of sins is death. But saints and innocents go day after day instead. Another surprise is that who goes never looks or comes back even if he goes unhappier or happier with it and when he fought for it. A right or a wrong are the same in human hood. Don't ever get angry with the decorator to remove his flowers on the table for he may be willing to bring new ones or another image there.

May he have needed to change roses to violets or reds. Nothing changes; be when the owner is present or not, but keep in mind that a chronic food brings laziness and it can even cause diarrhea. It’s God who knows what I am and keeps me for it on this earth but for me I am normally a complete human who lives off from humanism. I got no profit in dying or living but one important thing that matters is the profit I am in myself today! I thank God for he made me to be a profit to the world and my job is striving to get profited!

No comments:

Post a Comment